This form is to report suspected security issues or abuse of Microsoft Online Services, such as Bing, Hotmail, Windows Live, Windows Azure, and Office 365. This includes malicious network activity originating from a Microsoft IP address. It also includes distribution of malicious content or other illicit or illegal material through a Microsoft Online Service.
This form is not intended for:
- Microsoft customers seeking technical support (please visit support.microsoft.com).
- Reporting security vulnerabilities in our software (please immediately contact at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Serving subpoenas on Microsoft (please contact at email@example.com).
- Consumer assistance with their accounts (such as Outlook.com, Hotmail, and LiveID) (visit the Windows Live Solution Center here.
- Reporting fraud or other issues with Windows Phone applications (contact at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Reporting spam or phishing emails from Hotmail, Live, or MSN email addresses (contact at email@example.com).
These requests will not receive a response from the Microsoft CERT team.
Windows Azure: Please understand that the incident about which you are reporting may be originating from Windows Azure, a cloud computing platform in which customers can deploy and control their own software applications. Customers, not Microsoft, control the activity from these network addresses.
For more information on Windows Azure, please see www.windowsazure.com. An updated list of Windows Azure IP ranges can be found here.
In such circumstances, we may forward information to our customer for them to resolve.
See Use of Your Information below for details about what information we may share.
In order for us to respond appropriately, please complete the form below as completely and accurately as possible.